Submission for the 12th International Conference on the Maternal
Child Health Handbook is now open!
Call for Abstracts for Oral and Poster presentations
- Deadline for submission of abstracts for Oral and Poster presentations: February 14, 2020.
- Notification: April 1st 2020
- Conference: 12th International Conference on the Maternal Child Health Handbook: 8-10 July 2020
You can submit an oral or poster presentation
How to Submit Abstracts:
An abstract must be submitted on the official abstract web form. Abstracts must be submitted in English. Abstracts are required for all oral and poster presentations. Except for the country reports who will be collected separately by Ms Akemi BANDO, Secretary General of the International Committee of MCHHandbook) (email@example.com).
Abstracts are submitted by one author, preferably the main (/presenting) author. Co-authors can be mentioned in the submission form.
Preparation of Abstracts:
The abstract (maximum 275 words, authors and title not included) should contain a concise statement of:
- Background and aims: study objectives, hypotheses tested or description of problems (max 50 words)
- Methods: methods used, or approach taken (max 50 words)
- Results: presented in a summarized form (max 100 words)
- Conclusion: description of the main outcomes of the study (max 50 words)
- Statement: (max 25 words)
For the purpose of review and programming only, abstracts will be divided into categories. Please, indicate on the web form the category you have chosen. If your work falls under more than one category please select the one that describes it the most.
List of categories on ‘Every child in the world deserves a ‘Promising Start for a Solid Future’:
- Health (infections, vaccines, mental, non-mental, chronic, rare and genetic deseases)
- Growth and Development (growth, neurodevelopment, behavior)
- Lifestyle (nutrician, smoking, drugs, alcohol, stress, hygiene, sleep)
- Social relations (mother, father, extended family, friends)
- Healthy setting (food,safe water,pollution, working conditions)
- Organisation and implementation of MCHHandbook
By submitting an abstract, all authors agree to release the license to the Congress organisers and give permission to publish the abstract in the Congress programme-book and on the website (and by doing so, certify that the abstract is original work)
Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered participants. You can submit an abstract on your author account.
After finishing uploading you can preview and correct your abstract (until the submission deadline)
All proposals will be reviewed twice. Communication regarding the outcome of the review process will solely be sent to the submitting author. The submitting (main) author is responsible for communication to all co-authors of a proposal.
If you have any questions regarding the submission process or the website please contact the conference office of the University of Amsterdam: firstname.lastname@example.org