Call for Abstracts for Oral and Poster presentations
- Deadline for submission of abstracts for Oral and Poster presentations: March 1, 2020.
- Notification: April 1st 2020
I. Who is responsible for an abstract?
There is one responsible person per abstract. However co-authors and their affiliations may be listed in an abstract.
II. How to Submit Abstracts
An abstract must be submitted on the official abstract web form. Abstracts must be submitted in English. Abstracts are required for all oral and poster presentations. Except for the country reports who will be collected separately by Ms Akemi BANDO, Secretary General of the International Committee of MCHHandbook) (email@example.com).
III. Preparation of Abstracts
The abstract (maximum 275 words, authors and title not included) should contain a concise statement of:
- Background and aims: study objectives, hypotheses tested or description of problems (max 50 words)
- Methods: methods used, or approach taken (max 50 words)
- Results: presented in a summarized form (max 100 words)
- Conclusion: description of the main outcomes of the study (max 50 words)
- Statement: (max 25 words)
IV. Subject Categories
For the purpose of review and programming only, abstracts will be divided into categories. Please, indicate on the web form the category you have chosen.
List of categories on ‘Every child in the world deserves a ‘Promising Start for a Solid Future’:
- Health (infections, vaccines, mental, non-mental, chronic, rare and genetic deseases)
- Growth and Development (growth, neurodevelopment, behavior)
- Lifestyle (nutrician, smoking, drugs, alcohol, stress, hygiene, sleep)
- Social relations (mother, father, extended family, friends)
- Healthy setting (food,safe water,pollution, working conditions)
- Organisation and implementation of MCHHandbook
By submitting an abstract, all authors agree to release the license to the Congress organisers and give permission to publish the abstract in the Congress programma-book and on the website (and by doing so, certify that the abstract is original work)
Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered participants. You can only submit the abstract on your User profile by entering the username and password received with the registration confirmation.
After finishing uploading you can preview and correct your abstract (till the submission deadline)